Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,:wavey:

I am Mary and my kiddo and I have a Cindy and Hooch pup. My kiddo named her Molly Sue...she gets called Molly, Molly Dodger, and Molls quite a bit. She will be 6 months at the end of this month.

This is my first Golden...as a kid I had a mix that was golden/Irish...so I'm good at grooming! :p:

This is my kiddo's first dog and she is thrilled with her Molly Sue!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
How lucky are you.. to have a Hooch pup. I'm glad you've joined us and I hope you have fun joining in the forum. There are alot of super nice people here ( Hooch included !!! ALtho I've heard he's been crabby lately... LOL) and good discussions.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Clearly, animal lovers are almost always really great people!

It looks like a great place to hang out.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
How cool is this? There is Bama's sister. He is smiling at the computer seeing her. Molly Sue is as cute as Bama and alittle lighter. Bama sends hugs and sloppy kisses to sis.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Welcome BailyGrinch I guess if you can;t get to answer emails cause I am in the hospital then joining the forum is the next best thing. LOL Make yourself at home you are going to love it, there are plenty of great dogs and a couple of good people here!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,907 Posts
Welcome welcome, I'm so very glad you joined us! We love Hooch and Cindy's puppies, it's great to be able to watch another one grow up!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How cool is this? There is Bama's sister. He is smiling at the computer seeing her. Molly Sue is as cute as Bama and alittle lighter. Bama sends hugs and sloppy kisses to sis.
Bama is a looker that's for sure!

Molly is light. Our vet monitors her closely and is pleased with her....She was just a bit too big to claim runt of Haley & Max's litter.

LOL...she didn't seem light today when she pulled me down while we were exploring the lake bottom!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hooch!!!!

Welcome BailyGrinch I guess if you can;t get to answer emails cause I am in the hospital then joining the forum is the next best thing. LOL Make yourself at home you are going to love it, there are plenty of great dogs and a couple of good people here!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST! What were you thinking running off to the hospital and leaving my questions unanswered! (jk!)

Second, I hear you've made it home! Good! Now be still!

Third, You're right I'm going to enjoy the forum!

·
3 goldens
11,673 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Texas coast. is so neat having another hooch puppy to look at and hear about. Hooch and i 'met" on another froum bfore this one was started. Great guy and we all love him and Cindy.

I have two goldens--well almost two. KayCee turned 8 in Aug. and she is full golden. that is her littermate in my avatar, Hunter. Sadly we lost him to adverse reaction o Proheart6 the 6 month heart worm preventative injection just after he turned 4. Honey is our adopted golden mix, tho she thinks sue is full golden and most people do take her for full golden. She was right a year old and heat worm positive when we adopted her Dec. 7, 2002. Made that her official 1st birthday as well as sdoption day, so she turned 6 last month. oh, we had treated for the heartworms and she no ill effects from worms or treatment. In fact, x-rays was taken lat summer for geriatric physical 9early i now, but I wanted it done0 and my vet said her heart, lungs and arteries are so perfect her pitures could be used to show what the perfect dog chest looked like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts