Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pics of her and my cat this morning. Here she is being pretty:

Waiting for the 'come' command :p:

Here's a little one I really like of my Simba.

Ready for Christmas! (I did give her one of her presents early last night! :no: :p:)

And here she is playing with the cat teaser! :p:

:wavey:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ohh haha sorry! I thought it was 2 cats I guess I got confused with seeing the black and white pic and then seeing him in color.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Molly looks like such a lady when she's calm :p: Don't worry, I caved and gave the dogs their antlers a whole day after they were delivered! So they got them a couple weeks early...they didn't seem to mind! :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Molly is so pretty!! Love the colour one of her laying down.

Molson STOLE Skoker's xmas present from under the tree last night! (a GIANT tennis ball about 7" in diameter!!) I was so mad... but he had so much fun playing with it so I didn't stay mad long. Now I just have to try and find another ball for Skoker so he isn't jealous!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Molly looks like such a lady when she's calm :p: Don't worry, I caved and gave the dogs their antlers a whole day after they were delivered! So they got them a couple weeks early...they didn't seem to mind! :)
Lol! Glad to see I'm not the only one who did that! :D Molly didn't seem to mind either! :p:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Molson STOLE Skoker's xmas present from under the tree last night! (a GIANT tennis ball about 7" in diameter!!) I was so mad... but he had so much fun playing with it so I didn't stay mad long. Now I just have to try and find another ball for Skoker so he isn't jealous!
Ahah! Silly Molson! :p:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

Where did you find a giant tennis ball??? And if necessary, Gus said we will come to Canada :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Beautiful pics!
Is Simba a 'Mitten Kitten" with extra toes?
Karen

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Every single picture is just fantastic.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Molly is very photogenic!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts