Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are her EYE LASHES!? O_O
Yes indeed, those are her eyelashes. Sometimes I wonder how she can see through them. I have been tempted to cut them. I have never been able to get a really good picture of them tell now. Guess it's that new camera.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think she had too many vitamins when she was younger, LOL.
I just noticed that her lower eye looks really funny in this picture. That is because in order for me to get the picture I had to pull the fur on her head and her upper eye back. Otherwise the eye lashes blend in with her nose.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We had a vet that used herbal medicine to treat her seizures for a number of years. We are wondering if that had anything to do with it.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
ohhh its some hairy tootsies.LOL Never seen anything like that!!!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
HAHA! Love the Grinch Feet! The eyelashes are unbelievable. Wow!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I've never seen anything like those gorgeous feet and eyelashes.
I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, really love them.:p:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Wow! I have to admit that it would take all of the self-restraint in the world for me not to get out the scissors and clippers and tackle the slippers! The eyelashes are adorable! :bowl:

Reactions: Phillyfisher

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Wow

I've been trying to get eyelashes like Molly my whole life.
What does the vet say do they interfer with her sight?

As far as the feet, Smooch's fur grows on her feet and between her paws-NOTHING THAT MOLLY-BUT our groomer always trims it.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've been trying to get eyelashes like Molly my whole life.
What does the vet say do they interfer with her sight?

As far as the feet, Smooch's fur grows on her feet and between her paws-NOTHING THAT MOLLY-BUT our groomer always trims it.
Nope! just talked to the vet about them last week. She says don't cut the eyelashes they do not interfere with her sight. The groomer cut molly's fluffy slippers once and we about cried. She just isn't the same without her fluffy slippers.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Owww I love miss Mollys fluffy slippers:smooch: I can see how she got her nick name, and if I didn't wear glasses I would kill for lashes like that.;)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I already replied to this thread, but I had to come back and look again.

Just, WOW. I would cry too if her gorgeous fuzzy feet were "neatened up".

1 - 20 of 85 Posts