Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place is so great! I took Molly there a few minutes ago and we had so much fun! It's so good to see them running around freely! It makes them so so happy!

Here's my pics! :bowl:

I laughed so much seeing these two pics! :lol: She makes the craziest faces!

And here's my favorite pics of the day:

Here she is right now... Sleeping on mommy's lap and getting belly rubs! :p:

:wave:

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
As always Molly looks like she had a blast. She does make some funny faces...goldens are special like that :) Thanks for sharing...and wow you have lots of snow.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As always Molly looks like she had a blast. She does make some funny faces...goldens are special like that :) Thanks for sharing...and wow you have lots of snow.
Lol! Yeah a lot of snow and it's not even winter yet! :p: At least we'll have a beautiful white Christmas! :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Great pics of Molly enjoying herself - doesn't she always. Wish we could get some of the white stuff over here, my 2 would love it

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
What a happy girl! Love the pic of Molly snowplowing with her snout! So cute.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Looks like Molly was having an absolute blast!! I love the pics of her running freely through the snow with such zest and vigor.

~Jackie

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That does look like a great venue for Molly to really blow off some steam while staying safe. You got some more great action shots there.

Does this rink go unused in the winter or will it get flooded and used once the temperatures start staying down?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Somebody needs to get a shovel. Thats a waste of a very nice outdoor rink!

Great pics! It is a perfect place for a dog to play in the snow!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
That is one happy dog !!!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That does look like a great venue for Molly to really blow off some steam while staying safe. You got some more great action shots there.

Does this rink go unused in the winter or will it get flooded and used once the temperatures start staying down?
They usually flood it once the temperatures start staying down! I hope it won't be too soon though, Molly loves this place! :bowl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts