Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Missing you....

738 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  tessmk 
#1 ·
Having a bit of an emotional morning. This appeared as a memory on my FB page today, and it took me by surprise.

Gosh, I miss this pretty girl. My heart is aching for her today....

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tess: I'm so sorry, I know how you feel. I'm sure she had a beautiful. life with you!!
Thank you for your kind words, Karen. I'm so grateful for her and all of the wonderful and cherished memories. Just when you thought you were stronger...

It doesn't get any easier, does it?

#7 ·
What a beautiful girl. I've never lost a pet (Kaizer's my first), but I imagine the pain is similar to losing a cherished family member. I don't think the pain ever goes away, but maybe it becomes easier to come to terms with over time. We were privileged enough to share part of our lives with them, I think that's the greatest thing we could ever ask for.

#9 ·
I'm so sorry for everyone's heart wrenching losses.

Yes they are running free, and looking out for us at the bridge. It's certainly reassuring to know. Perhaps Shamus and Dakota are running in the fields and meadows together, chasing butterflies. Dakota definitely loved her Golden boys. [emoji6]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.