Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on these forums since my 4 year old golden passed away last April. But this weekend, today specifically, marks exactly a year when he first got sick. It started so suddenly and innocently (to me) - my boy who always loved food so much refused to eat breakfast. We spent months trying to figure out what was making him sick and never found an answer and he just got sicker and sicker until he passed away in April. I'm feeling so sad and angry that he's not here with us. He should be here, playing with my 3 year old, meeting my newborn, and he's not. 4 just seems so young. (And yes, we went with a very highly regarded breeder, one who is frequently recommended on these forums.)

Sorry, just had to vent to a group that might understand.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I'm sorry. I know how hard it is when they have lived a full life, I can't imagine how hard it would be at 4 years old.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I'm sorry you're feeling this way..it's hard losing a dog, especially on anniversaries...I hope you can think of all the wonderful memories you have of your boy...your boy is still with you, in your heart.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts