Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John didnt want me to see it. he got a notification in the mail that LB was due for his shots. he threw it away, "i didnt want to upset you" how can i look at these pictures and not miss him...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,157 Posts
{{{{hugs}}}}

It's so hard to lose them. And it's ok to miss him.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Awwwwwwwww, what a sweetie.

It really sucks when you get those unexpected jolts that bring back all those memories...

So sorry for your loss..........

SJ

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Denise, so sorry for your loss, I know it's hard, I got a card in the mail for Charlie and it threw me into a crying spell.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Sorry...its hard when things like that happen. Hugs to you both.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. Earlier this month I got a birthday card in the mail from Petsmart for my dog Jackson that died almost 3 years ago. Never have I gotten once since he passed and so it was a shock. I cried for a few minutes and then went to the store and got his favorite treat and shared it with the pups in his honor. To this day, I wish I had a picture of him but we didnt have a camera that year. He was a minature american eskimo. Only weighed 20 pounds. So cute.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I know exactly what you're going through. Every time I go outside with the dogs, I look over to the spot in our backyard where Max is buried. I miss that cat so incredibly much. It's so hard to believe that almost 4 months have passed since he died. I feel like he was just here with us. I occasionally have dreams about him. I miss him sleeping on my legs every night. We love all of our cats very much, but Max had such a unique personality that we loved so much. We plan on getting a nice stone with his name on it to put where he is buried in the spring.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Oh those vet cards are the worst after losing a pet... my cat didn't even die (I had to rehome him a couple years ago) and the vet card made me start to bawl. It's ok to miss him... we're all here for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts