Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of our wonderful Hunter on what would have been his 8th birthday. We miss him everyday and can't believe that he's been gone for almost 6 months. He was supposed to have many more birthdays with us but was taken from us far too soon.

No matter how many more dogs we have, Hunter will always hold a very special place in my heart. He just was a lover and wanted to be by us all the time. I miss having our 100 lb baby sleep in bed with us every night. I miss him nudging my hand to pet him in the morning. I miss how excited he always was to see me after I was gone whether I was gone for 10 minutes or all day. He was the best dog in the world. We love you and miss you buddy!

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Thinking of you on Hunters birthday and knowing how hard these milestones are. Happy birthday Hunter.
Hugs x

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
A lot of us know how hard these milestone days can be. I certainly relate and understand. Happy Birthday, Hunter. Eat a great big cake at the Bridge :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Our thoughts are with you today. Happy Birthday Hunter.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Sending Hunter birthday wishes at the Bridge.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
While I truly understand your sorrow and pain I assure you there is one HELL of a party today at the Bridge celebrating Hunter's birthday! :wavey:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I know how hard these milestones are, but know Hunter is smiling down on you and telling everyone about his wonderful family. May your memories help to heal your pain.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My gosh!! Your Hunter is such a handsome guy! I'm so sorry as I too know how awfully hard these milestones are. Even after 2 1/2 years without our Golda, the milestones are still hard. Happy Birthday Hunter.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Happy Birthday Hunter - hope you're having a great party with your friends at the bridge

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Hunter

Hunter

Give Munchkin, Mimi and Gizmo a good run at the Rainbow Bridge.

Happy Birthday, dear boy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts