Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell BJ we have not forgotton her and never will, I hope you will run and play ball at the bridge. It is very hard at this time of year to be without you, because you always got very excited about the grandkids coming and all the food. Pop misses you very much!! I was just looking at your picture laying with your ball in front of the Christmas tree just waiting when nobody is looking to roll the ball up in the tree skirt. Thanks for being in our life and giving us so much joy!!!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Billie Jean will always be watching over you, and I am sure that there are lots of things to play with at the bridge.

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Billie Jean

Billie Jean is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and she is playing with my Smooch and Snobear! We will see them, again!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I feel your pain and am so sorry for the emptiness. All of the firsts are so hard, especially at this time of year. I know that Di, Golda and Billy Jean are good friends.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
It is still hard, isn't it. At this time of the year even harder. I am there where you are, still missing my boy a lot.
Hugs to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts