Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I missed this forum! I had a family tragedy and had to fly home to Southern California for a bit so this is my first chance to get on in 2 weeks. I had to leave Kahuna home with my bf while I went home and it was rough on him because he was used to having me 24/7, but he is adjusting back just fine :) He is 18 weeks old Monday! He is so stinking handsome and I can't figure out why my photos won't upload so unfortunately I can't upload a super recent pic but I can from around 15 weeks lol (I know how it is to read a post and not see pics! lol)

Anyways, just wanted to say how nice it is to be back :) Did I miss anything??

Happy to be back,
Megan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha ^^^ :d

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome back. At least we had good weather while you were here but I'm sure Kahuna and the bf missed you like crazy.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Hope all is doing better and glad you are back. I'm sure that Big Kahuna looked even bigger to you after being gone for 2 weeks!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He was HUGE! This dog is growing like a weed!!!!! He was 12 lbs when I brought him home at 10 weeks and now he's almost 30 lbs!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a more recent pic... Photos decided to upload lol

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
He's darling.... and I bet he's been very spoiled since you got home. lol

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm doing my best to act like I was never gone lol... It's hard tho :) I think being gone for so long was a wake up call for him, however, because he seems to WANT to be around me more... It's a good feeling :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts