Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was from a few weekends ago, but I never posted it. We took a break from training to take some pictures of the dogs with their ducks. Always fun, and you know I am a photo nut!

Here is Mira (Yaqui's Glenhaven Miramar)

Training buddy Windy (Magicgold's Wind In The Willows)

Training buddy Kona (Greyeagle Kailua Kona Sunset)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well done! Now that's what Golden Retrievers are about!!!

EvanG

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
You know I love that picture of Mira, as I said before, you really need to frame it. What would be really cool is to get one of those frames with the three spots, and put one of each of the shots in it and share with your training buddies.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

You know Laura, that is a great idea! I think I am going to do that. I am framing Mira's for sure! :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
those are gorgeous photos. We want to come play, too!!!
What kind of ducks are those?

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly, I don't know what type of ducks they are. They are just left over from a recent hunt test. :) Come on over to the left coast and we can all play!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts
Love it! And love your training conditions too. Oh to be able to do water work now! Woke up to 0F temps this morning. The dogs were swimming in the creek and water hazards on my friend's golf course at 32F on Saturday, but this is a different story!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is nice to be able to train pretty much year round! The weather the last few weekends has been pretty much perfect, not too hot, not too cold... BUT there are very few places to train... We have to drive a few hours away!

This is one of my favorite pictures from Prado (our training area) from last February

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Time for ice fishing!

EvanG

·
I shoot, they fetch.