Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lord, the fabulous 15 years old MiLord needs your prayers.
He has been tripod (half of front leg amputated) since he's been 6 months old but this never hindered him leading a fabulous & fun life which continued when his family relocated from Istanbul to Dubai.
He has been even on three commercials in Dubai:))
However, time doesn't stop.
He had a strokea month ago which also left his hind legs paralyzed.
He is starting this week physiotherapy & hydrotherapy along with acupuncture.
Lord is still full of life and have great drive to continue his fame:x although being paralyzed for a tripod dog is much more difficult since he cannot get force from single front leg.
I believe that your best wishes & prayers will lift him up more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Wow!! 15 years. Such a wonderful age. Lots of love and prayers are sent his way.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone. He has tough days in front of him. We just don't want him to give up. A great spirit he has

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
It's so sad to see the body failing when their sweet Golden spirit still embraces life. Saying a prayer for MiLord and all those who love him.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to precious MiLord, he's absolutely gorgeous!.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is to let you know that a couple of days ago MiLord succeded for a second to stand on his three paws. And a video I do not know how to attach that he was singing badly in the garden to stand up:((
I am very thankful to you for having him in your dear hearts.
Hugsss & kissesss

·
Karen
981 Posts
This is to let you know that a couple of days ago MiLord succeded for a second to stand on his three paws. And a video I do not know how to attach that he was singing badly in the garden to stand up:((
I am very thankful to you for having him in your dear hearts.
Hugsss & kissesss
Sending love to MiLord and to you .... enjoy each day, lots of treats, and hugs, and scritchy scrates. xoxo

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Unfortunately, it's snowing in Dubai and another butterfly is floating on the desert.........................
Lord, recovering positively from the stroke he had 6 months ago almost %90 , unfortunately no longer here after struggling the last two weeks.
01.09.2004 - 14.07.2019
Lord's father is türkish and mum from Ucraine.
So, a gathering of a dozen of friends who knew and adored Lord came together at the Ritz to raise glasses in honour of Lord's good mood,courage, determination and devotion to life. What I learned is that according to Ucranian traditions one raise glasses in behalf of a departed one but does not toast / clink.
In a week, approximately a hundred of people composed of his fans from Abu Dhabi & Dubai and his pawfriends will come together to organize a farewell party for the Lord of Dubai.

Lord led a wonderful life as every dog deserves. He touched many hearts and he was loved immensely. Therefore, in behalf of Lord I believe it will be best to make a wish for any dog in need to find a loving family like him tonight and there are many people emotionally in need so let's pray for them to find unconditional love via a dog as soon as possible.

https://youtu.be/BUV3Ueobr88[/URL]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I am so sorry. Rest in peace sweet MiLord.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear about MiLord, he sounds like he was well loved and will be missed very much. Would you like me to add him to The Rainbow Bridge List?.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
I am so sorry for MiLord's passing. I'm sure his farewell party will be a beautiful tribute to his beautiful life. Rest easy MiLord.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts