Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited to have found this forum! I have a Golden boy, Newton, who will be 4 this May. Not only is he my first Golden, but he's also my first dog. I am truly blessed, he's an angel and touches the lives of everyone who meets him :bigangel: He's full of that undeniable Golden charisma and charm. He can win anyone's heart :heartbeat

About a year ago, we decided to add an "unwanted" (rescued) Boston Terrier to our family. Yep, pretty much a Golden's opposite! We joke that the only thing they have in common is the color of their eyes. They are truly an "odd couple," but have somehow found a great friendship in each other (the BT cleans Newton's ears out every day, which Newt loves - and so do we)! Needless to say, they keep us on our toes and definitely entertained! :roflmao:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and your oddball gang. Sounds like you have fun pups and sweet too. It is nice that your little dog cleans your goldens ears and saves you the work. Cant wait to see pictures of your pooches. We have alot of people in the midwest here on the forum, about where are you in the midwest.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Welcome ..... St. Louis Here...:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

·
3 goldens
11,662 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Texas coast.good looking dogs you have there. A couple of weks ago i was at my vet's to get some Frontline and a lady was there at the desk with her BT puppy. That pup was the custest thing and insisted on cleaning my face!

Our goldens are full golden girl, KayCee who will be 9 in Aug. and Honey our adopted golden mix girl who turned 6 last Dec. They are spoiled and loved, loved, loved.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!! Great pic of the two of them together. Our oldest daughter has a Boston I bought her when she was sixteen. Funny how short a time it took that puppy to boss the Goldens arounde. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts