Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that Vick is being released on home confinement with an ankle bracelet. There was no room in the half-way house he was supposed to be going to.

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
Wow, he really served a long time for his crimes, didn't he? NOT. I hope any NFL team owner thinks very seriously before hiring this thug to play football again.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would hope to God that any team would not touch him with a ten foot pole. (Steelers don't let me down!!!!!!!)

·
2,472 Posts
Pudden's comment: :vomit:

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
I would hope to God that any team would not touch him with a ten foot pole. (Steelers don't let me down!!!!!!!)
Don't worry bwoz--the Steelers have always been too honest and good people to do that.

Last year, a number of Steelers posed for a calendar of dog biscuits--each month featured a different player with his own dog(s). A lot of the proceeds from the sale of the calendars went to shelters.

Great calendar--and the photos...........whew--I'll just stop there.....:)

SJ

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
If a team does take him, they better have security and get used to protestors. He is a sorry excuse for a human.

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
And I hope CNN doesn't bring back that guy from Georgia who carried on about what a "hero" Vick is. I nearly lost my lunch watching that.

·
Done
678 Posts
I hate to say it but I have this very uneasy feeling that the Lions would love him. Dont ask me why, it is just a gut feeling. I hope I am wrong. Michigan doesn't need any more embarrassment. We have enough already.

·
But, my name is Debbi
1,715 Posts
Last I heard the S.F. 49'ers had their eye on him.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Well, I hope that NO TEAM takes him...YUCK!!

·
Sock Stealer
91 Posts
I heard San Fran too.
It's such a shame that we are so far behind with animal rights.
Live in PA and there's and a lot of people hide behind old farming laws.
And were suppose to be the smart ones on the planet, people like him are such a waste.
(Forgive my venting but it really urks me)

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
Last I heard the S.F. 49'ers had their eye on him.
If that's true, I will join the protest outside Candlestick Park! I just don't see Michael Vick getting a friendly welcome around here. The Marin, SF and Peninsula humane societies, In Defense of Animals and countless other groups would be out in force.

·
2,472 Posts
we need some bear bait up here. I'd say, cover him in molasses and drop him butt-nekkid on the tundra. Give him a football for company and a pipe to smoke some tundra grass. He won't be alone for long. Some ol griz is gonna take a likin' (licking) to him, no doubt. A griz is a lot like a pit bull, 'cept it wears lipstick and weighs 600 pounds and takes no shyte from no-one and likes molasses very much.

sorry, I had two Dr Pepper and am hopped up on caffeine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts