Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,375 Posts
Awww.........Miaya looks so pretty. Great pictures.

My girl is a big tomboy too, if she stays clean 5 minutes, I consider myself extremely lucky.

·
Murphy Love
293 Posts
There's a whole lot of attitude in that look! I'd watch your shoes and laundry... something or someone is going to pay! LOL... Maiya is so beautiful, love her pink poka dot bandana! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
My dogs love the bath so I can't help there but they would go after the brush something fierce. So I just kept at it every day telling them over and over how beautiful they are while I brush them, now they both beg for turns getting brushed. They aren't shedding super bad yet but I figure I need to start now before it really kicks into high gear. They are currently 7 months and a week.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww.........Miaya looks so pretty. Great pictures.

My girl is a big tomboy too, if she stays clean 5 minutes, I consider myself extremely lucky.
We love that she is a tomboy, the pictures were taken as soon as we got home. As soon a I left the room she was chewing the bandana trying to get it off, I was sorry I put the camera away.

·
Registered
255 Posts
aawwwww ... I know those stinky eyes ... pinja would give them to me when I gave her a bath or get the brush out :D .... but still your girl is beautiful :)

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Hahaha that face!!! She is mad at you! When my boys give me that face (usually because I dared wipe their muddy paws off before they came inside) I find that cheese is usually the ticket! Its amazing how fast they warm back up to you if you have cheese.

·
Dad to Bogey and Reese
1,119 Posts
Great pictures, and she looks marvelous!

Bogey the Golden "tolerated" the brush, but since bringing the Leonberger home, and he needs brushing a few times a week, the two of them jocky for position on who's first. It's actually good bonding time.

Just wish I could say the same from the dremel and nail trimming... Tht's still a work in progress ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have trouble brushing Cassie... she keeps on trying to eat the fur on the brush, and just won't sit still.

Every time I drop her off at the groomers, she gets all hyper and excited, so I apologize in advance because I know she will be extra work to handle.

And then when I pick her up, I hear she was a perfect little angel, and gave her no trouble at all. Apparently, she saves the trouble for me. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts