Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to believe Christmas is here already and that you've been gone over 7 months. I miss you so very much. Kiwi's been helping to ease some of my sadness though. The special ornament we received as a gift with your picture on it is up on the tree in a very special place. This is one of my favourite pictures of you from last Christmas. You are never far from my thoughts, no matter what I do or where I go, something always reminds me of you. Love and miss you my girlie...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
This is the first chance that I've gotten to get on today. I've thought about you many times the past weeks and months. I so remember your Maddie and how she kept beating the odds and had hoped so much that she would keep going. As I read about your Maddie, I never thought that we would loose our Di to the same terrible disease. I know these holidays were difficult for you. I just love this picture of your beautiful Maddie. I'll bet Maddie and Di and the other golden kids at the bridge had fun today. I'll bet that they ran and played as they did when they were kids. Keeping you and Maddie in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Quinn and Murphy's mom
238 Posts
I've been so busy with work, I haven't been on the forum for ages. I just saw this post and want to let you know Maddie was a beautiful girl and I can tell she was so loved by you. I hope Kiwi helped you through the holidays, but I understand how much you still miss Maddie. We love Murphy, but he too has big paw prints to fill in following our sweet boy Sam (Tahnee SamI Am). I still miss him everyday.

Reactions: KiwiD

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Maddie

I am so very sorry about your Maddie_I am first seeing your post!

Reactions: KiwiD
1 - 6 of 6 Posts