Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! I apparently have been very busy, I haven't been on the forum in MONTHS! A quick rundown: Found out we're expecting (little girl, due in May, can't believe it!), got a nasty bout of H1N1, a long business trip, and all of the sudden, Christmas was upon us! :doh:
Anyways, just wanted to apologize for being absent and check in on everyone. Hope you're all having an amazing winter!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Fantastic photos and beautiful dogs. Congrats on the little girl coming in May - little girls rule!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much! It has been a crazy year, that is for sure! I'm looking forward to a bit of downtime and some much overdue catch-up here!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on the upcoming little girl. It sounds like you have really been busy, glad that you made a full recovery from the H1N1. Love the pictures of your pups.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Always good to hear from an old friend. Hope Team Jones sticks around! :) I was intrigued by your team name--that's my last name, too.

Congrats on the new addition arriving next year--and glad to see you and the pups again!

SJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts