Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kirby'sMom
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to work in the kitchen today and he kept bringing me his toys, one by one, so I could throw them and play with him!! He loves that big Snoopy puppy. It squeeks and when he's not playing with it, he'll stand there with it in his mouth and squeek up a storm!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Handsome Playful Kirby Dawg! Look at your Loot! And Squeaks are the best in rapid fire succession! Happy New Year Kirby n Family!

·
Kirby'sMom
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi da Tailer dawg,
Momme tooked dis pikshure of me and da katz were by me!! My sister Quiver did not want Mommee to take her pikshure and got off da couch. Silly gurl! I gotz fun pwesents, but, I did not get no toona, tho. :no:

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like Kirby is very happy with all the presents and proud to show them off. Merry Christmas back at you from Beau, Bama and Shelby.

·
Kirby'sMom
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were sitting on the couch watching TV tonight and he made a big production out of bringing us each toy, one by one!! Guess he wanted our attention!! Mitch held the dog toy and talked to it and petted it like it was real and Kirby stared and stared at him and the toy! It was so cute, as if to say, "Daddy, it's not real!" Then he took it away from Daddy and put it in his pile of toys!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Look at dem Katz! U habe 2 ob dem? I donna habe any katz. N dat is dat. I L send u sum tuuna, K? U R Frinn --Da Tailer Dawg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts