Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Abbie and Saffy's Daddy
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say a special thank you to all the members of this forum who were so lovely when we were going through our so-tough time when Saffy was poorly earlier this year.

She has come on in leaps and bounds and is a true inspiration to all of us humanfolk, in my opinion as least.

Honestly, there were so many people on here, certain special posts, bits of advice, support, PMs ... it was phenomenal!

I wouldn't like to single anyone out by name because it wouldn't be fair to do that, but as helpful as every single person was, there were some in particular (I hope they know who they are) who actually built me back up when I was heartbroken and, well generally broken.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to absolutely EVERYONE on this forum from the bottom of my heart. This forum is bursting with awesome people with a beautiful sharing in their love for dogs (if Saffy could read, even she'd think she belonged here).

Thank you so many people for friending Saffy on FB - that gave me something else to do when I most needed that distraction from what was going on in the real world.

Have yourselves a wonderful Christmas and a Happy, Happy 2012.

Love from Simon, Paula, Saffy and Abbie (and Billy and Poppy-cats). :wave:

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Saffy is such a special (and beautiful) girl and her story is so heartwarming.:D I am so glad she is doing so well now.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Merry Christmas Saffy (and family), may you be Blessed and find each year better than the last. You are a gift, one of love, of teaching the world about blindness. It is only a handicap if you allow it to be. The world is smell, touch, receiving love and giving it on. You have done this with your wonderful story and each day you spread this on to others. Merry Christmas to you and your Blessed Family from those of us here in Tx. 2012 is going to be WONDERFUL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts