Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Daisy passed away and I am a total wreck. But I remembered this forum and thought it would help me. So to help me understand Daisy and her passing I made a slide show to share with the kids and friends. I hope this helps others with their loss.

I can't help but cry every time I see it.

Peace out Daisy.

View My Video

·
Rest in peace my babies
175 Posts
That was a beautiful tribute to a beautiful flower! You gave her a great life. Thank you for posting it. Again I am so sorry for you loss!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
What a lovely tribute to your beautiful, sweet Daisy. I am so sorry it was her time. Rest in peace Daisy.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss. That video is an amazing tribute to your Daisy! Please, please tell us her story...when you're ready. I really does help. She was a beautiful girl, I see so much love. Again, so very sorry.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Rest in peace Daisy. Run with all the other beautiful Golden's at the Bridge. Wait there patiently for your Daddy. When he comes, you will be together forever.

I am so sorry for your loss, I know how much it hurts. Pat

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Such a beautiful tribute to a sweet girl. Am so very sorry for your loss. From reading your post on the other thread, it is obvious that you gave that girl a wonderful life.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I am truly sorry for your great loss of Daisy. It is beautiful tribute, your girl reminded me on my Buddy, even song is the one I related to Buddy. Thank you for sharing your love for Daisy and your pain of loss.
Run free sweet Daisy and give my Buddy kisses from his mom.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Very sorry to hear your sad news. I know how painful it is too. RIP beautiful Daisy.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
DaisysDad

DaisysDad

I am oh so very sorry to read about your Daisy, but I know how loved she was!
What a beautiful girl-she reminds me of my Smooch, who I'm sure has greeted her at the Rainbow Bridge.

What a beautiful memorial tribute to Daisy her video was-I cried, too!

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
So sorry to hear about your Daisy, she looks like a lovely girl and you did everything you could for her.

We know how difficult it is and how you must be feeling right now. We lost our beautiful girl Daisy also, aged 3 ten days ago (story on 'new member devastated' thread) and it is so difficult without her.

Both our Daisy's will be playing at the bridge together

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Daisy.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Aww, she was a lovely girl. Looks like she had a great life with you and your family. Sending you all strength.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Nice video you made of Daisy. So very clear she was so very loved and a huge part of your lives. Thanks for posting and so sorry for your loss.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,574 Posts
Beautiful tribute to your precious girl Daisy, she was so full of life. I'm so sorry for her passing.

Godspeed sweet girl

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. So many of us have been there.
Godspeed dear Daisy!!!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
So sorry for the loss of Daisy sweet dreams

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm so sorry about Daisy. That was a wonderful tribute you made. I know making a tribute to my lost golden really helped me focus on the great times we had together. I hope it had a similar effect on you.

·
Registered
250 Posts
A beautiful memorial for a beautiful pup! I'm so sorry for your loss! Godspeed, Daisy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts