Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we went up to the breeders and met our newest addition to our family. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring her home with us that day but she will hopefully be a member of our family by the end of the week. Thought I would post pictures of our time together...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
They are both beautiful dogs. Hope these last few days of waiting pass quicly for you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How exciting! The sweetest expressions on their faces :) Why do you have to wait to bring her home? Tucker must be so excited! Keep us posted... it'll be fun to hear their adventures!
It's a long story but the person (breeder) that owns her was transferred to another state so Mia is staying with a different breeder in our state (they are good friends). Hopefully this makes sense...

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,628 Posts
They both look like they will be very happy together. Beautiful dogs!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! What a wonderful, exciting time for your family.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
How old is Mia? I'm just curious? What's it like to have green grass to frolic in? Haven't seen grass in quite awhile! I'm suffering from cabin fever! We get our puppy in 12 days and she will be 8 weeks old. Just wondering how big she's going to be.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How old is Mia? I'm just curious? What's it like to have green grass to frolic in? Haven't seen grass in quite awhile! I'm suffering from cabin fever! We get our puppy in 12 days and she will be 8 weeks old. Just wondering how big she's going to be.
Mia is actually 2 years old but our 4 month old is almost as big (height wise) as her. She is definitely on the smaller side than our previous golden that we had.

Don't feel too bad. We live in the Pacific Northwest and this was the first day without a downpour in over a week. So I completely get the cabin fever statement.

Good luck with the puppy - they grow so fast and I camped out on the forum those first few weeks. Can't wait to see photos!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations! I am starting to see a couple of breeders to get our new additon to our family, can't wait to have him here. When are you expecting Mia to come home?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts