Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey guys, if i was in the photo, EVERY ONE WOULD KNOW HOW FAT I AM, i guess they know now, let the cat out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hey, i am what i am, thinking of going back there tomorrow, taking all the dogs, with hubby,if he will go. Really like it there.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Goldensrbest

Goldensrbest and Sally's Mom

Sounds like you both and all of the dogs had a wonderful time!!
I think you should go back tomorrow!!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Tomorrow I am walking with Luna and Penny and a friend of their mother's as well. I think I might be brave and take 3 dogs... although I find 2 at a time behave better... I liked the walk in the woods yesterday. It was a bit of a hike for me to get there.... but if i can drive to a dog show 4 hours away, it is really not a big deal...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tomorrow I am walking with Luna and Penny and a friend of their mother's as well. I think I might be brave and take 3 dogs... although I find 2 at a time behave better... I liked the walk in the woods yesterday. It was a bit of a hike for me to get there.... but if i can drive to a dog show 4 hours away, it is really not a big deal...
Yes, thank you for making the drive down here just for a walk, that's a bit far. Hope you enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be fun for you...I'm sure three dogs will be fine, they are so well behaved:)! I am off right now to take my pups on another hike. Such beautiful weather...have to take advantage of it!

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I thought of asking you over to my house, the following me down 236, was my way of getting to that, if you come again, come to my house,please.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts