Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Really Loisiana lives in Canada? I give up.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Bowdense, where are you meeting? Tomorrow is my day off.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Dallas Gold, I told you come to New England and we will rubber stamp cards and make whoopie pies. At almost 52, I can't take the hot weather changes in Texas!!!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Dallas Gold, I told you come to New England and we will rubber stamp cards and make whoopie pies. At almost 52, I can't take the hot weather changes in Texas!!!
But I'm a snow and cold phobic....I guess I'll come visit you in the summer if the invite is still there! I cannot resist whoopie pies!! and rubber stamping is so fun!!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Thanks, Dallas Gold, I take my offer back... just kidding.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Dallas gold, come anytime... Maine is a really neat state. I did not grow up here, but i am totally in love. I have a 4 wheel drive golden mobile, snow is no problem....

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I don't know where that is but I can google it. Unless something pulls me away, I can be there at noon? Dogs are welcome?

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I will be there with 2 retrievers..

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
have fun all!!! Will be thinking of you at noontime!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I hope you all have a glorious time!:):p:;)

I must say that no one has taken me up on my offer to supply tongs and good fun at here at the bat house.........;) You guys must lack a true sense of adventure.:curtain:

Truly - the cold seems to have convince even the last few hangers-on;) to move away.:) At least I hope they have moved away and not back into the walls.:doh:

21 - 40 of 70 Posts