Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got a couple of pictures our our new pup! He is now 5 days old. We have decided to name him Tyson. Our breeder said that he is the biggest, most dominant and vocal pup of the litter, so the name seems to fit him perfectly! :bowl: We'll be going to visit him in about 3 weeks and he'll be ready to come home in a little over 7 weeks. He is the lightest pup in the group photo!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome Tyson. He is a gorgeous little piglet. :p: I'm sure you will be counting the days til he joins you and Tucker.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Tyson. He is a gorgeous little piglet. :p: I'm sure you will be counting the days til he joins you and Tucker.
7 weeks and 2 days. :p:

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Well, he's just too cute! I bet you can't wait.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tyson. These weeks will be the longest you have ever had to wait. He is a real cutie. Love when they are little piglet faces.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These next 7 weeks are really going to drag by, but I will get my puppy breath fix when we go to visit during the holidays. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures during our visit! By then, their eyes will be open and they will be much bigger and mobile. We have to start puppy proofing our house again. We became so relaxed with Tucker because he is so well behaved in the house, so it's time to buckle down again! Tyson was the second pup born and the breeder says that he's already very fiesty, even at less than a week old! :bowl:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Tysen says hello to your Tyson.
Ha! I totally forgot that you had a Tysen too! No matter how many names we thought of, we always came back to Tyson! It sounds good with Tucker!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, funny-Tysen's name used to be Tucker (before I got him).
That is too funny! We thought of about a hundred different names and we just liked Tyson the best! He's the biggest pup of the litter, so it seems fitting!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Welcome to the world, Maine puppy Tyson!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts