Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hi to everyone :wavey:

My name is Amanda and my new little golden is Sophie. My parents had golden retrievers starting before I was born and my dad still keeps them around. My dads male golden finally found an acceptable girlfriend and two months later I got Sophie! She is my first dog.

Sophie was born September 2nd and I've had her for almost 3 weeks now. She is a little sweetheart and super smart (as I'm sure all goldens are :)). Pretty much housebroken and can even sit!

I'm sure everyone wants pictures so enjoy!

Attachments

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome ... what a sweet face. Does she know that she is suppose to sleep in the bed? To cute!

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh how sweet. My ***** was born 09/01 so they are just a day apart. Unfortunately we are only about 50% on the housetraining. We have a way to go. But he's picked up on other things quickly. He too can sit, down, come and leave it. I love your pix.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm very glad I found this place. I can post pictures and brag about Sophie and no one is going to get sick of it! She's my furry kiddo!

Luckily Sophie is so eager to please me that the house training was easy. I caught her in the act a few times, told her no, took her outside and now she sits at the door or whines at me to take her out. I just can't say "Go Outside" and not take her out otherwise she goes on the floor. I only made that mistake once. :doh:

Thanks for all the compliments!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Welcome to the GRF! Sophie is a little cutie pie! Have a wonderful, long, loving life little girl.

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
What a cutie pie! Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. :)

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Her huge soulful brown eyes are irresistable- what a pretty girl!

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,700 Posts
Welcome :) Sophie is just too cute !

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome! Sophie is so pretty! Murphy was born 9/6, so they are close in age. He also sleeps half in his bed and half out, lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts