Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new Dichi Golden has joined the family today! She still doesn't have a name - we just can't come up with anything that captures all of her wonderful sweetness! She's too precious for words in our opinion. :)

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
She is a beautiful baby polar bear. What a little sweetie. Enjoy every second of her puppyhood and keep that camera handy. You (we) can never have too many puppy pictures.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
She's beautiful!!! Love all the pictures, the last one with the snow on her nose is really cute.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Soooo adorable!!! I can totally see and understand why you are having a hard time picking a name, she totally is way too adorable for words...

I love Laurie's suggestion of "Eden"... very unique but beautiful.
All I can think of is: Dora (a'dora'ble) or Farrah.

Good luck with the name selection and be sure to let us know what you pick!

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
She's darling!! Enjoy her puppy hood, it goes by so quickly. I look forward to watching her grow up here on the Forum.

~Jackie

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
She is just so Adorable!! So anxious to watch her grow, and to find out what her name will be! She is so CUTE!:smooch:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is a doll! How did you first night go?

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
She's adorable!! It took me about a week to come up with a name that fit Jack. He had around 5 name changes in that time and none of them fit until I decided on Jack. The name will come to you and then it will be the perfect one for her.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
She is a gorgeous little girl! Wow!! That first picture is so precious. Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
She is really a cutie pie! I thought "Lucy" or "Sofie" as soon as I saw her pic. Good Luck with the name, It will come with a few more days...can't wait to see what you will call her! I'll be watching!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts