Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never posted pics before because I lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer and haven't bothered to get anything else yet. But my sister sent me these pics today of my puppy Flip. He turned 5 months last week. Flip gives a big hello and a lick to any of his Sunfire relatives out there.

I'm not all that tech savvy so we'll see if I can do this right or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I'm doing flips for Flip, he is soo cute for sure!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
he looks a lot like another sunfire puppy around here. When was he born?
He's cute as can be!!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was born June 11. All of his littermates went to hunting/pet homes, so you probably haven't seen any of them. But his pedigree is very similar to that of what the Heidinger's use.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Flip is just adorable. I love the last one.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I think a friend of mine has one of his littermates. I'll ask when her boy was born. Right about the same age. He was supposed to go to a different home, it's a long story, but she ended up with him.

He was born June 11. All of his littermates went to hunting/pet homes, so you probably haven't seen any of them. But his pedigree is very similar to that of what the Heidinger's use.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She had two other litters right around the same time, so he's probably from one of the other litters. But it would be cool if it was a littermate!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
What a cutie! Those eyes are to die for :)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Flip is certainly a gorgeous golden pup. Look forward to seeing more photos as he grows.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts