Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Denver, CO! We added Maeve to our family a few weeks ago and she's three months old today. She has the sweetest temperament and is house-trained and has lived up to her mischievous name. She's such a cuddle bug and we're so happy to have her in our lives. She's my very first dog and I'm already so appreciative of the wealth of knowledge that lives in the Golden Retriever Forums.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Maeve looks very sweet. You picked the very best breed for your first dog!

Reactions: Mischevous Maeve

·
Super Moderator
3,010 Posts
Hmmmm, that chair does look awfully tasty! Welcome Maeve! Interesting name; where did it come from?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Denver, CO! We added Maeve to our family a few weeks ago and she's three months old today. She has the sweetest temperament and is house-trained and has lived up to her mischievous name. She's such a cuddle bug and we're so happy to have her in our lives. She's my very first dog and I'm already so appreciative of the wealth of knowledge that lives in the Golden Retriever Forums.

View attachment 872815 View attachment 872816 View attachment 872817

View attachment 872818 View attachment 872819 View attachment 872820
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome....and beware, once that little girl Goldie, gets in your heart, you will never be the same! Enjoy the puppy days as they go away so very fast...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts