Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
He is too cute!!! I can't stand it. Rukie and I need one of those. I kept referring to Rukie as she and her for a couple weeks out of old habit.
I used to call the dogs my children's names at times. lol

You and Rukie should get one! 😃🥰

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Logan is definitely sleeping through the night. He really zonks. I usually take him out the last time at around 10:45 and he sleeps until 7:00 if I do. I generally get up around 6:30 or so.

He's not going potty in the house, but I have been really diligent about getting him out regularly. He does well with about every hour and a half and I take him every time after he eats.

Abby is starting to accept him more. Abby makes a lot of noise when she plays yipping and such, so he is getting used to her. She takes off running and he chases her. They seem to enjoy that. Occasionally, Abby will slow down and let him sniff her as her tail wags. Abby is at the groomer today. She will not be pleased with me about that. She always seems miffed for about 30 minutes when she gets home and she also rolls around non-stop to make sure she messes up her hair. 😅

I've been working with Logan more on sit, stay, come, name recognition and the word "yes" for him knowing he did a good job.

These are from yesterday and this morning:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Logan is totally scrumptious! Ooooo I wouldn't be able to take my hands off him! I love seeing his pics and videos on Twitter too.
Thank you! He is getting a lot of attention when he's awake. I wish I could sleep as well as he does. 😃 I guess I could share videos here by uploading them onto Youtube and then linking them here.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Logan is definitely sleeping through the night. He really zonks. I usually take him out the last time at around 10:45 and he sleeps until 7:00 if I do. I generally get up around 6:30 or so.

He's not going potty in the house, but I have been really diligent about getting him out regularly. He does well with about every hour and a half and I take him every time after he eats.

Abby is starting to accept him more. Abby makes a lot of noise when she plays yipping and such, so he is getting used to her. She takes off running and he chases her. They seem to enjoy that. Occasionally, Abby will slow down and let him sniff her as her tail wags. Abby is at the groomer today. She will not be pleased with me about that. She always seems miffed for about 30 minutes when she gets home and she also rolls around non-stop to make sure she messes up her hair. 😅

I've been working with Logan more on sit, stay, come, name recognition and the word "yes" for him knowing he did a good job.

These are from yesterday and this morning:

Oh my goodness, he is perfect!❤

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
She looks lovely. Hopefully Logan is too little to slobber her up. Rukie comes home from his play dates wet and sticky from all the slobber.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
She looks lovely. Hopefully Logan is too little to slobber her up. Rukie comes home from his play dates wet and sticky from all the slobber.
Haha -- he hasn't yet. I'm not sure she will let him yet, although she is starting to let him play with her. She yips at him and runs and he chases. She'll occasionally let him catch her and her tail is just a wagging. She and Luke played pretty hard and he never slobbered on her any. They did the toothy abyss thing with their mouths playing.

Thank you. She is a pretty girl.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am so happy for you to have Logan, another Golden in your life. He is great looking pup, coming from a top notch breeder. May his journey be a well worn path of endless tail wags, plenty of treats and a healthy life. He's in good hands in his new home..
dlm ny country

41 - 60 of 143 Posts