Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

541 - 544 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
It's hard to believe it's been a year. I repeated that breeding and have his full sister who is named Catkin who's now about 3.5 mo old. She's precious. Never a foot out of place. Happy birthday sweet boy!
I know! This past year really went by quickly. That's a breeding worth repeating because it sure produced gorgeous dogs. I'm sure Catkin is beautiful. I love her name. Logan is so handsome. People tell me/him all the time and ask where I got him.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
This is Logan's farewell to this section and thread. I posted his birthday photos in the picture forum. Goodness that year went by quickly!! It's been a crazy year and Logan and Abby made it through the year barely noticing, although Abby has noticed the new addition to the family. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I saved one birthday photo for this thread. Logan made the year one of our best years ever despite the happening world.

For those of you who followed our first year, thank you. :love:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I have loved watching Logan grow into such a handsome, well trained dog. Robin couldn't ask for a better poster child for her great breeding program or a better family for her puppy.

Reactions: diane0905

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
I have loved watching Logan grow into such a handsome, well trained dog. Robin couldn't ask for a better poster child for her great breeding program or a better family for her puppy.
Awww, thank you! I couldn't have asked for a better breeder. Robin really has produced the perfect pup. The good genetics shine. He's so dang smart. I'm trying to keep up with him. :D I'm hoping with this coming year, and being able to attend the local obedience club, we will start accomplishing some fun things!

541 - 544 of 544 Posts