Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

401 - 420 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
I signed Logan up for adolescent obedience (seems like an oxymoron) class today in Brevard, N.C. Classes will be on Wednesdays and Fridays beginning in early August. It's about 50 minutes away, but we like a road trip.

We also went on a two mile hike on a trail there after signing up. Excited to find somewhere offering classes. The lady is real nice and a retired nurse -- she's practicing good safety standards.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Today was the first day I felt Logan really swam for exercise. We came home from the mountains for a few days. Before he's been in the pool some, but not just repeat going in and swimming around. He seemed to be having a lot of fun today. I thought I had taken a video, but it was so bright out there and then I realized my phone had its temperature warning on because it was getting too hot sitting out in the sun.

Anyway, this isn't as exciting, but here's a photo of Logan post swimming. Zonked! 😃

He also had a spa day and smells so good now.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
I didn't share this because it's a tad blurry, but this is from Monday right before we headed back to South Carolina from the North Carolina mountains. We had such a good walk and he was a happy boy.

We are heading back up tomorrow to enjoy more comfortable temperatures.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Logan must have sensed I was badmouthing his loose lead walking because he showed me what's what today. He definitely had an A+ two mile walk. The walks are way hilly in this mountain neighborhood and he's doing so well slowing down as we come downhill.

Here's his sweet face. I give him a frozen piece of banana as a treat at the end of his walk.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
From yesterday’s walk and this morning’s. He was full of happy smiles this morning. Also, I folded laundry this afternoon and I think he knows the space he is sitting in belongs to him, although we haven’t used it yet. 😀

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Today's walk. I took him down new streets to keep him entertained. He really enjoys the mountains. I wish I could walk as fast as he can uphill. lol Luckily, he slows down for me.

Pardon me, but I enjoy taking selfies with my dogs. 😁

·
Super Moderator
2,953 Posts
My goodness he looks all grown up. So handsome!

Reactions: diane0905

·
Registered
440 Posts
So happy to see your Logan has grown so well and looks awesome. He gets great care and a great life. Very impressed by your breeder too. I wouldn't blink a bit going from NY to Fla. for one of those pups.
Best of health to your Golden and his pack.

dlm ny country

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #415 (Edited)
So happy to see your Logan has grown so well and looks awesome. He gets great care and a great life. Very impressed by your breeder too. I wouldn't blink a bit going from NY to Fla. for one of those pups.
Best of health to your Golden and his pack.

dlm ny country
Thank you! I feel so fortunate to have found Robin. It was an easy trip to us and I would have traveled even farther. I couldn’t love sweet Logan more. I know Luke approves from heaven.

So many people tell me how beautiful he is and ask me where I got him from.

I’m going to do my best to give him a fun life full of adventure and lots of love.

401 - 420 of 424 Posts