Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Puppy Owner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is coming late since Gryffin is nearly 11 weeks old now, but I wanted to start a thread for him anyway. He's growing so quickly. These are photos span the first two weeks rom six to eight weeks. He has an obsession with leaves, toys, and car rides, and I'm quickly learning that he can fall asleep anywhere, including the vet.

Attachments

·
Puppy Owner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some more recent photos of my big man. He's such a precious and funny little nug. He likes to wrestle with his friend Milo (the Yorkie) who used to dominate playtime, but in the past couple weeks, Gryffin has outgrown him. You can see Milo is a little confused by his now larger playmate.

Attachments

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
He is an absolute DOLL!! Love your Harry Potter name too. My yorkie is Hermione but called Peanut or Nut-Nut.

Reactions: Heart O'Gold

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Such a cute pup ! I love the picture nose to nose with your Yorkie and the next one is hilarious. Get your nose out of my eyeball, big pupper !

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Cute pictures. What a beautiful puppy. My sister has two yorkies and they are little devils at times. They are pretty sure they are bigger than any other dog and can kick there butts.

·
Murphy's Human, Kam
1,116 Posts
cute little guy

·
Puppy Owner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He has enormous paws--are his parents big dogs? You may have a big 'un on your hands.

His mom was smallish and nearly white in color. His dad, on the other hand, was one of the largest Goldens I have ever seen though it doesn't really appear that way in the photo, but odds are good that he's going to be huge.

This is his father, Callin the Great:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts