Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Today is the second-most awaited day - we found out which puppy will be ours! Draco was born on December 7, 2019 and is seven weeks old today! In a week, we'll be taking him home on a fun, two-hour drive.

IMG_20200125_112324_MP.jpg

IMG_20200125_120540_01.jpg

FB_IMG_1579488670869.jpg

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Draco is so cute. A two hour drive will be a breeze, just run him around good before you start and he will probably sleep the whole way. Enjoy that fuzzy stage, it flies by.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Awwww, sweet! Draco is precious. I love the name as I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I agree two hours will not be a problem. We made it 6.5 hours without any issues -- giving ours stops about every hour and a half.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Draco is over nine weeks old now and we've had him since February 1! His likes include biting, chewing things he shouldn't, sleeping on feet, and treats! His dislikes are being told not to bite and chew, his crate, and sometimes his leash! We love our little guy - he's a handful, but he's super smart and such a sweetie. (And a momma's boy!)

IMG_20200209_184111_640.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
He's so cute! Logan keeps trying to pry off the emblem/plate on the front of my oven. lolol I think the oven fascinates him because he can see his reflection in the glass and the chrome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts