Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We discovered this forum several months ago, did our research, and finally found our handsome little guy, "Buddy Chompers"

He is 10 weeks old, loves to play, eat, romp, chomp, make friends with the cats (ok... well he tries), and of course his specialty, looking cute :)

So far he has helped with opening presents, Christmas tree disassembly, and inter household cat relations. They all agree on one thing, Buddy is a puppy and he is disrupting their sleep time.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nothing like a golden puppy to add a little excitement to a household. He is a cutie for sure. I hope you keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He's adorable!. Congrats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too cute! :D Love the furballs. Sigma looked like him when she was that age :p We still miss our girl very much. Nice to meet you and Mr. Buddy. Hope you enjoy the forum and find it insightful. !

Ewa

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations on Buddy Chompers. He is so adorable!!

PS. You should have been a comedy writer-you are funny!!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As soon as I see name Buddy my ears are up. He is cute, cute, cute.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You are right: he is especially cute!!!

Glad to hear that he's 'helping' in so many ways. The really neat thing about Goldens is that they stay 'helpful' for years and years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh so its been an eventful month since I last posted.... I have learned many things. I know SIT means sit, OFF is bad, and potty means.... eat leaves, moss, sticks, and sometimes potty.

I learned to LOVE pooperonis OHHH YEA YUM, I will do anything for a pooperoni! I spit out those **** liver treats, taste em again, spit em out, but I eat them anyways... it says professional dog treats but pffttt tastes like crap...well not crap, I like crap, it tastes like well... I dont know but they are no good.

I determined ice cubes are the best thing ever, expecially made out of chicken broth... best thing ever. Chomp Chomp Chomp

My Christmas tree deconstruction project is complete for the year. I really miss that little reindeer, I talked to him, but he didnt talk back. I will try again next year.

Cat relations are... well Hostile. I have tried multiple tactics including: Running up and speaking to them, they havent gotten the barking thing down yet. I have tried to corner them and sit them down to talk, they do not seem to like this tactic. I have tried to share meals with them, but they are not nice about sharing. I am still confused, I even wag my tail and get down on all fours right next to them...maybe some day they will understand me. :crossfing

I love everyone I have met... including the pizza guy, neighbor child, and the vet.

Oh speaking of the vet... I love the vet, I am the best dog ever.. they asked for a fecal sample, I provided a fresh one right on the spot. They also said I was perfectly healthy and have gotten my 2nd shots.

I have gained some weight, I am at the top of my average height/weight scale, 12 weeks 30lbs.

Anyhow... off to work on interhousehold cat relations.... again...I will leave you with some pictures. Talk to you all later!

Buddy Chompers

Attachments

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I love you Buddy, you are so cute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts