Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost our golden Sept. 2 and I thought we would not get another because it hurt so much. Well, we realized that the happiness and the love that a golden gives was worth having one around. We went and got Holly and then the very next day we got her brother Buddy. These pics were taken near the end of Sept.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These guys are great, I'm glad that we got both. They are always together and for pups they are so loving. They also get along great with our other dogs.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations on the new additions. They are a couple of cuties. I'm sure they will be keeping your very busy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those two pups must keep you so busy but oh so much fun too. I love their coloring and the age they are at right now. All legs and ears.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
They are so CUTE, and so are your other dogs too!!:) So much fun, and I am sure they are going to be very best buddies with your Son's! Loved seeing your pictures....just so Cute! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, when we brought Holly home the first day our other dogs would sit with her but they are older and they wouldn't play very long with her so we decided that she needed a playmate so we went and got her brother the very next day and it was the right thing to do. They both have been so much fun to play with and to watch. Last week they figured out how to get on the trampoline, I have to get a video of it and put it on youtube. Last Sunday night they spent the night at the vet because Monday morning they got spayed and neutered and they got their microchip, boy, it was a very, very quiet night and we really missed them. Everything went great, Holly goes back to the vet on the 9th to get her stitches removed. They weighed 10 and 13 pounds when we first got them, now Holly is 34.5 lbs. and Buddy is 42.5 lbs. Wow, they grow up fast!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts