Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a quick hello. Im the proud new owner of a goldie,he's 10 weeks old and came into our lives a little over a week ago...and we adore him!!
Im just finding my way around this site and its fantastic!! A geat resourse and I cant wait to explore it more...
Annie:wave:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome Annie!
I look forward to seeing your pup and hearing your stories!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome.. Harry is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear some puppy stories. Enjoy your time here...........join the discussions, ask any questions you may have, and just have fun !!!!

Betty

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
What a cutie Harry is...... Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome to you and Harry,
He is a real cutie and we cant wait to watch him grow up. Any questions you have just jump in and ask. We have alot of people here that can answer most any question you might have.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada...this is a great group of people and they are always happy to share what they know so don't be afraid to ask is you have any questions.

·
3 goldens
11,669 Posts
Hllo and welcome from the Texas coast. You ar right, this is a great sigh full of all kinds of info and help with different problems, jokes, chit chat and PICTURES of our golden "kids."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts