Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We haven't had a chance to post in a long time, for those who dont remember us, heres the link lol, :p:
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/member-introductions/14955-future-parents.html

Anyways, we put a reservation on a litter of puppies back in April, and we should be picking up our girl Maya in just a few weeks (July 13 weekend) We have been going to visit every weekend since she has been born, and we decided to make a little compilation of some pics we took, it seemed easier than posting 3 months worth of puppy pics!

So here goes, Maya's story....
Enjoy....

YouTube - Maya photo compilation

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby. Cant wait to see her pictures when she comes home. She is a sweetie.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Loved the montage. You are so fortunate to have been able to see Maya at all those stages of her puppyhood. Congratulations on your new puppy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What a great montage. Mom and dad are very handsome. You are lucky to watch her grow up from birth. She sure is a cutie. I bet you cant wait to she comes home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, first time using this program, it works realy nice, not sure about the music choices but I was limited to what I had on my laptop. We have had an awsome experience with our breeder so far, and have been involved every step of the way, the only thing we missed is her birth. (which I am not going to miss on our next puppy... :)

Only two more weekends to go! We are going to bring the same blanket there was in the photo's tommorow to try and grab some more smells for her homecomming. Ive heard it helps.

Ill post pics on sunday.

Oh and for the Canadians on the board, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts