Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Otter has chosen the theme for May, "Goldens and Cars"

Share a photo of your golden in a
'car themed' pic. Car rides, helping clean the car, napping in the car, road trips, there are lots of photo ops in this fun theme!

Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22, please, one entry per membership.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win but please share your photos, we love to see them all! We'd also love to see pics from previous 2019 winners.

We're about 1/2 way through this contest, have you shared your photo yet?

·
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Spring weather is good for getting a pic of your golden riding in your car, helping clean the car or napping in the car. Enter your pic in this month's fun photo contest! We love all the pics and remember to be in the voting poll a member needs to have 25 or more posts!

Not an eligible pic but here's Honey in the truck!

Attachments

·
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Only five days left to enter this month's contest!

Otter chose a fun theme, "Goldens and Cars". Share a photo of your golden in a 'car themed' pic. Car rides, helping clean the car, napping in the car, road trips, there are lots of photo ops in this fun theme!

Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22, please, one entry per membership.

·
3 goldens
11,781 Posts
"I know where we are, I know where we are. We are at the beach...I smell the salt water" Sophie, age 12 arriving at the beach in Port Aransas

Attachments

·
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The theme for May is "Goldens and Cars".

'car themed' pic. Car rides, helping clean the car, napping in the car, road trips, there are lots of photo ops in this fun theme!
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22.

I'll close the contest later today so there's still time to enter you photo!

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,694 Posts
TODAY is the last day to submit a picture in the May Photo Contest, don't miss out!

The theme for May is "Goldens and Cars".

Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22.

I'll close the contest later today so there's still time to enter you photo!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Ok. This one as you know I put of my Gino on another thread.
My Gino ( the giant head) with other rescue friends in front a friend who also had a dog hotel. Gino has been adopted to MA:))
He was found and homed unsucessfully by some people. I knew from the beginning that there was something disturbing and that the man who adopted him was not going to be able to take care of him. At the end, our roads crossed in front of a building where I homed an English Setter Bellina. He by himself ended up infront of that house and the family of Bellina called me that they had found a Golden Retriever in front of their house.

Unfortunately,our friend's dog Oscar ( the wirehaired) became an Angel. He was a dog with a strong character. I adored him the most :((

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
And Voila Jerry!!! Another rescue boy. Our Fasulye ( the bean), our kukla ( marionette puppet),our überman ( the boy flies), our Nuri ( a türkish masculine name but in our case an abbreviation of ballet of Nureyev since he does not walk or jump , this guy makes cabrioles & jetées in the air like a ballet dancer). And of course, in Über he is always the copilot!!

Attachments

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.