Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Otter has chosen the theme for May, "Goldens and Cars"

Share a photo of your golden in a
'car themed' pic. Car rides, helping clean the car, napping in the car, road trips, there are lots of photo ops in this fun theme!

Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22, please, one entry per membership.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win but please share your photos, we love to see them all! We'd also love to see pics from previous 2019 winners.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Hunter and Lucy in the front seat. Poor Hunter was getting his space invaded and really wanted to make Lucy get off him. But instead we humiliated him more and took a photo. Poor Hunter having to put up with such disrespect.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts
Barnaby looking out for his Dad in his "Barnmobile"!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Riley loves car rides and hates to be left behind. Yesterday I was cleaning my car and he jumped in to keep me company. When I was done, he was convinced I was trying to trick him and get him out of the car so I could leave. He would not get out. I even went inside the house for 10 min, when I came back out, I took this pic. I had to take him for a ride around the block to get him to come back out.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Riley loves car rides and hates to be left behind. Yesterday I was cleaning my car and he jumped in to keep me company. When I was done, he was convinced I was trying to trick him and get him out of the car so I could leave. He would not get out. I even went inside the house for 10 min, when I came back out, I took this pic. I had to take him for a ride around the block to get him to come back out.
Scout does the same thing. She loves riding!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Riley's face said it all...you're not going anywhere with me!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Riley’s look says it all! LOL

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts
Loving all the photos so far, hope to see lots more!.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.