Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maximus is doing just fine. He is pooping and peeing just like normal. He looked a little miffed when I didn't feed him breakfast this morning and is now sitting at his bowl grunting at me LOL!

He does have some pretty rank gas, but if that and some runny poo is all that comes of him swallowing that hambone, I am ok with that!!

Thanks everyone for the quick advice and loads of concern. The boy is fine, and seems pretty pleased with himself still... prancing around all cute with his pretty chest puffed out...:doh:

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
Sometimes they amaze us with what they can digest without problems!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Yep - he is absolutely unconcerned about worrying you half to death.
I'm really glad he is fine.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am glad that Maximus is doing so well. The crazy things they can get into and scarying us half to death. I can see him walking around with his chest all puffed out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I know that every time Sully eats something besides food I wonder how did Marley not have a problem. I mean that dog ate a phone and the inside of a garage. Glad to hear that your boy is doing okay.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I'm so glad he's doing ok! I've been thinking about him and hoping he was doing ok. They sure do like to scare us, the little stinkers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts