Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the late summer, YGRR received a call from the daughter of Max's owner saying that her mother could no longer care for him. Her mother was in failing health and in a rehabilitation center. She described Max as a very sweet, shy, eight-year-old Golden boy who loved to play. Max was brought to the YGRR veterinarian where he was found to be overweight, Lyme+, and mildly dysplastic in both hips. Max had a number of subcutaneous masses removed which all turned out to be benign. He was given a much needed dentistry, his YGRR tattoo, and then came to Riverview to await his new home.
A couple was called to meet Max who were retired, had a beautifully fenced in yard, and wanted to adopt a senior Golden. The adoption appointment couldn't have gone better and Max eagerly jumped into their car to go to his new home. His adopters have called to say that Max was doing just great, there have been no problems, and they couldn't be happier to have him as part of their family!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a great way to start my day. YEA for Max and family.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Max

I am SO VERY HAPPY FOR MAX and his Family!!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Way to go Max. It sounds he got a great furever home.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to hear that Max has found his new family and is making them very happy. I always look forward to your happy posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts