Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Amanda
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! :wave:

I've been stalking GRF for months now while deciding when / whether to bring a dog into our home. I'm excited to say that after doing plenty of research and soul searching, we have submitted a deposit with our preferred breeder and will (HOPEFULLY) be first time parents to a handsome golden boy in February!!! Not only will this be our first Golden, it will also be our first puppy altogether. I'm already a mom to 2 cats, but I'm so excited for the joy and challenge of raising a dog. Any and all advice is much appreciated!!

I will take my specific questions over to the puppy forum, just wanted to introduce myself!

--Amanda

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Welcome and congratulations to your soon to be baby puppy. As you have seen, this is a great group here, ask and everyone will offer suggestions to help. Know the months will seem so long, but honestly now you can get the stuff you will need beforehand and the time will pass quickly.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,212 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new puppy. I'll be looking forward to reading his introduction and seeing lots of pictures of your new boy.

You will find a lot of very useful information on the forum and members are always glad to help with questions.

Enjoy the forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts