Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marvin's mummy
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Seems like yesterday that I was posting about our baby goldy when he was 7 weeks old. Now he is 4 months and losing all his baby fluff.
Our breeder watched Marvin for us while we went to Vegas last week.
He had an amazing time with his dog-parents and it was cute to see them all together again. :eek: He started puppy classes yesterday and he's the star of the class. He's such a wonderful companion.

The first two pics are adorable baby pics and the next one is with mom and dad, then with mom, and finally with his brother Sydney.

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Awe I love those pictures ! That must have been special for him to spend that time with his family of origin. What a cutie he is!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I am so glad you got pictures of his parents and sibling as this is so rare. Many of us never see our breeder again and envy those who do. Your boy has grown so much and is such a beautiful boy. Really like the pictures of the two siblings together.

Reactions: meadows

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Marvin

All the pictures of Marvin and his family are so wonderful.
Must have been wonderful for them all to see one another, again!
Hope you had a nice time in Vegas!

Reactions: meadows

·
Marvin's mummy
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Super cute!
I am so glad you got pictures of his parents and sibling as this is so rare. Many of us never see our breeder again and envy those who do. Your boy has grown so much and is such a beautiful boy. Really like the pictures of the two siblings together.

Thanks!! We got very lucky with our location being so close to the breeder - and Marvin having both parents on site. She said this was the first litter that went to owners all living in the same area. She's done meetups where the whole litter meets up with the parents and goes romping around in the field in the back of her place. I can't wait!! Marv's close buddy in the litter was Syd so it was nice for him to visit with him.

The parents are very sweet therapy dogs and the mom, Molly, goes crazy for her puppies and cries for them when she sees them in the driveway!! very cute. It's nice for her to see them as this was her first litter.

·
Marvin's mummy
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All the pictures of Marvin and his family are so wonderful.
Must have been wonderful for them all to see one another, again!
Hope you had a nice time in Vegas!
Karen519 - it was SO nice!! Great to see mom and dad playing with their baby and loving him up with cuddles. We think mom must have taught hm some pup lessons because when we got him back he was MUCH less bitey and hasn't nipped us at all since then. He must've gotten a lecture. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts