Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all my initial worries, it seems that Marley is loving life in Rio, he is really thriving here, we changed his food and he spends alot of time swimming in the sea and playing with his dog friends on the beach, and he just seems like a much happier dog now we're in our new bigger apartment.

When we arrived 3 months ago he was terrified of the sea and the noise, but then gradually he got more confident, and after starting him on his daily doggy beach play dates there is just no stopping him, my only worry now is he has no fear of the water!!

On Friday I will return to Scotland for Christmas and Marley will go to the kennels, but 4 of his buddies will be there too!

So here are some pics from his playdate on Saturday!

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Great pictures!! I'm so glad that Marley is enjoying his new home :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It sounds like Marley has really taken to Rio but what dog wouldnt. I love the picture of him and you. Nice that he will be able to have friends to hang out during the holidays.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a gorgeous place for a golden to run, swim and play. That is not your average doggie beach. I hope JoEllen's Daisy doesn't see the picture of that Koi pond. She would have it cleaned out in a flash. :p:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts