Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, our family got Marley when he was 7 1/2 weeks old-he was so small!Today he is 15 weeks and I just have to say hes so smart!

I have only had Chihuahuas in the past-still have 1 -12 yr old female,Tia. But this big dog has won me over. He goes out regularly now -rarely makes a "mistake" inside. He sits on comand-loves his chew toys and loves to play fetch w/his ball.

Living on a busy road as we do we had invisible fence installed 3 weeks ago which he does great with. The few walks we have gone on are short,but he does so love them. Once hes a few months older I will start to take him for a couple of road walks a day, instead of staying on the trail near our house.

Just wanted to brag alittle about this wonderful 28lb puppy that has won me over-Thanks for listening-feel free to talk about your little one.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to hear that you have fallen in love with the breed. Marley sounds like he is doing great. Would love to see some updated pictures of your boy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Little Marley is just adorable and I see a Pittsburgh fan. it is amazing how fast you can fall in love with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts