Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby Maple!
First pic she is about 24 hours old, I was lucky she was only about 40 minutes away from where i live so I got to see her a few times before she came home, next pic is at 4 weeks, last two are at six weeks. More to come....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh your little Maple is just Adorable!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her, and I know you can't wait to bring her home!:smooch:

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Oh My Gosh... what a doll.. she is just too cute... Maple was a name on our list when trying to pick a name for Cedar.. I like the name Maple.. good choice!!

·
2,472 Posts
oh my...she's wonderful. Love the name too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is Maple over her first few weeks once she came home, she was born on March 18, 2008 and came home 8 weeks later.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Maple...

Ok so I will stop now but it is impossible to just choose a few, lol. These are more of Maple over the last year,a couple with my sisters handsome prince Kodiak ( he is half black lab half bernese mountain ) and he loves his Maple, watching soccer with my niece Sydney, shopping with me at the pet store for a gate that gave the cats a break from a very attentive puppy(also helped protect her from our old cranky ladies lol) ,her first Christmas where yes I may have gone overboard, with I think one of her favorite people my nephew Zachy, with a golden pal Rambo etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i understand

Thanks guys!!! , I am suffering from puppy fever at the moment as well, I have spent the last year choosing where to get our next friend from, we made our pick and now we wait for a we are expecting phone call this winter, very exciting!!!:):crossfing:banana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts