Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

2241 - 2255 of 2255 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,241
Happy 2-1/2 years Manny! You are one handsome guy! I just turned 4 months and hope I grow up to be as good looking as you! I'm a girl though so hoping I will be beautiful! :)
Oooh Thank you Molly! You're very pretty now so you will be beautiful when you are grown up!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
You are a beautiful 2 and a half, boy that's almost 3:). Did you plant those pretty flowers in the garden? Sure looks nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: elly

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Happy Two And A Half Birthday, Manny!

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
895 Posts
Hey Manny! How are you? We miss hearing about you.

Reactions: elly and Wendy427

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,248
Hello everyone.
Here I am! :wiggle:
I've missed you all and I'm sorry I haven't been able to write to you but we've had a very sad time and a very busy time.
My human Grandad went to a special place and it's made my Mummy very sad. We can't see him anymore now until we go to that special place too but Mum says he won't be ill anymore now, so that's a good part of the sad part.
We also moved to a lovely place. We have a big garden and I say hello to horses every day and Dad takes us on lovely walks where we see deer things and rabbit things and have lots and lots of sniffs.
The internet thingy isn't very good here but Mum says it's a small price to pay for the beautiful area and views.
I hope you are all well and being good.
Chester has a very poorly ear and has seen our vet friend Uncle Mark for some medicines. He's got to have an operation next year and then he will be deaf! :surprise:
Have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,250
This is me in our new garden. I'm saying hello to my new friends, there's two and sometimes three. Mum says they are called horses. I like them a lot. I have a friend next door too, he barks at me and I bark back. :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Sorry for your mum loss and the family as well. I hope you find peace in his rest. Sorry Internet is not so great but thanks for checking in. Sorry for Chesters ear, you be good to him. Best of wishes for Christmas and a new year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Glynis
2,534 Posts
Ooh Manny it is so lovely to have you back with us and I am very sorry about all the sad things that have happened. Your new garden looks wonderful and lovely to have horses next door. No eating any of that horse poo!!!

·
Fly free, my sweetheart
752 Posts
Sooooo...so...so good to hear from you again, Manny! We have been gone, too, and have missed you and Chester. You are always a cheerful, bright spot in the day.

Of course, we are getting older: we will be 12 years old on New Year's Day. But we are happy and healthy and very well loved by our Mom and Dad. Our walks are not as long or energetic now, but Mom is very faithful to take us two times a day.

Horses next door?! Wow! Lucky you. We live in Florida's horse country, and there are
lots of them here. Some across the road from us. They are so beautiful, aren't they?
Maybe, if you are careful and gentle, you will become friends with them.

We are sad to hear about your Mum's father. We have had very sad times here, too, and
know how hard it is for your Mum to lose the foundation of her life. In time, she will feel better, but she will always have sadness because he is not here with her.

We send our love to you and your family, and can't wait to hear more from you. Love,
Wrigley and Roxi

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
It's so good to hear from you, Manny. Cosmo and I have been wondering about how you and your family are doing. I'm so sorry about your Granddad. I'm sorry about Chester's ear problems, too. I hope he feels better very soon. Be good to him, Manny. You will need to be a brave little man to watch over him and make him feel better. Have a wonderful holiday season with your family...

2241 - 2255 of 2255 Posts