Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
aww, poor guy. Hope his owners contact you soon. Hope he didn't just get dumped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I have a feeling someone is missing this guy. He's very well trained and a real sweety.

If I haven't heard anything by end of weekend will see if he's microchipped.

Either way, he's safe now and getting the best of care.

Thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
You can try posting on CL (though I haven't seen a posting there from the owner asking for help in finding his/her dog) and contacting Toronto Animal Services to let them know you have this dog. Thank you for helping this boy out.

(I always worry that someone who is not the owner will try to claim a dog. Good thing you have a tattoo so you can screen the wackos out).

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
You can try posting on CL (though I haven't seen a posting there from the owner asking for help in finding his/her dog) and contacting Toronto Animal Services to let them know you have this dog. Thank you for helping this boy out.

(I always worry that someone who is not the owner will try to claim a dog. Good thing you have a tattoo so you can screen the wackos out).
Ditto. I am glad that she is being well taken care of, but I do hope that his family finds her soon! I bet they are missing him!

Please let us know if you hear :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, this picture looks a lot like him, I'm having it enhanced to see if there's any distinguishing markings.

Not going to call this number for now, my vet will be open tomorrow and I'll find out if he's microchipped. Don't want to give them false hope.

Really appreciate all the help

Will be very careful that this guy (who we have nicknamed Stinky in honour of the swamp he must have been rolling in) gets to the proper owners.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Owners of "Stinky" have been located!!

Thank you all so much for all of your assistance.

Stinkys real name is Karsen, he is 6 years old and his owners were thrilled to have him back.

They brought a picture of Karsen, as well as his fuzzy moose and there was no doubt that these were Karsens owners.

Apparently he got separated from them on a run through the park yesterday, and they've been looking for him all night.

Thanks again, greatly appreciate all the help.

maureen

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Thank you all so much for all of your assistance.

Stinkys real name is Karsen, he is 6 years old and his owners were thrilled to have him back.

They brought a picture of Karsen, as well as his fuzzy moose and there was no doubt that these were Karsens owners.

Apparently he got separated from them on a run through the park yesterday, and they've been looking for him all night.

Thanks again, greatly appreciate all the help.

maureen
I'm glad you found him and reunited him with his family and moose. Your good peeps!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Thank you so very much for helping this dog find his family! You did a wonderful thing and I'm sure Karsen thanks you too.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
WHOOOOO!!! I love a happy ending!!!

·
Premium Member
18,639 Posts
You are an angel! I'm so glad you found his owners, and they are good ones!

·
Registered
31 Posts
AWWW! YAY! It's so great that you took care of Karsen for his family. I'm sure they're very thankful as well. I know I sure would be!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts