Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the co-founder of Draw the Dog, a new site that features a daily cartoon inspired by a real dog. It's unique because the cartoons draw themselves - you just have to see it to understand.

We would love to have your stories about funny, amazing or heartwarming things your dog has done. You can submit stories by visiting the website drawthedog.com and clicking on the "Make Your Dog Famous" tab.

My co-founder, Jim George, draws the cartoons. He's an ex-Disney animator and is unbelievably talented. (Me, I can type.)

Bruce

P.S. Today (Weds) our cartoon features a Golden Retriever.

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
Do you make money off of these cartoons?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now, we don't make any money. Our wives point out that's not a real solid long term plan, since the site takes a lot of time. Our hope is to eventually generate enough income so that we can keep doing this forever. For example, we'd really like to eventually publish collections of Draw the Dog cartoons in book form, or perhaps to offer cards or prints of Jim's cartoons. But right now we aren't thinking too much about that. We're just enjoying the stories we're receiving and the feedback each new cartoon generates.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I have a story for you and I don't care if you make money off of it or not! If only I was able to write better myself, but I'll give it a go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts