Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been raining here all day and I wont let the crew go back out.....Oh Boy am I getting the cold shoulder .............:uhoh:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Wow! Hootie reminds me of a younger Dottie----she's still got that sad-eye look down. Those are good photos. I'll go ahead and post a wet-dog photo; this one was made on Saturday at the Chattahoochee River. Dottie had completed several retrieves, and she was having fun with one of the toys.

Hope the rains abate soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
I can relate and know/feel the same vibe's from Nugget. I have a large bay window in my home office she is sitting on the bench looking out the window.
Eye'n the water puddles, (saying to herself: "Them's mine as soon as this clown lets me outside!") which as we all know is formed over thick clay like mud. GREAT pictures, they don't look real happy in there present localtion.
Don't give in hang in there!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Its been raining here and I know what you're saying. Its been a tough day for us all.

But looks like little puppy managed to squeeze through the door and catch some drops.

·
Raini (ChatGoldens)
414 Posts
Those 3 have the sad face down pat! They are so expressive! Great shots...that little Abby looks like she is plotting something...LOL

Great to see familiar faces!

·
idabwmn
1,055 Posts
Oh Yea it is raining here too and I am at work all day and John is trying to finish the pole barn so when the dogs are in the house we crate Pearl or she is a devil. We let her out when I get home (John does let them out during the day for pee breaks) and the two of them act like they have not played together for months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts